Client Computing Specialist - Edmonton, AB
November 1, 2012
Permanent, Full Time
Our clients expect the best and that is what we are looking for, so if you are that high quality individual who is professional in all aspects of your work, then Acrodex is interested in talking to you about joining our team of information technology professionals. You will be supported by an outstanding group of like-minded technology and business professionals who are known for their reputation, commitment to quality, delivery and uncompromised customer service. This is the reason why our clients rely on us as trusted advisors and it is through our client's recommendations that new business opportunities arise.
About the Company:
Acrodex is a full spectrum, enterprise-wide technology solutions provider that has been in the IT business since 1984. We deliver end-to-end solutions: application innovations, systems integration services, hardware and software, and managed services including computer facilities management, application management and life cycle management services. With over 500 employees we deliver quality service from our office locations in Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver, Regina, Winnipeg and Fort McMurray. We offer a full benefits program which includes Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short and Long Term Disability, Extended HealthCare (including a Vision Care program), and Dental care.
The Client Computing Specialist reports directly to the Director, Sales and Marketing. The Client Computing Specialist is responsible for generating new sales opportunities within the Commercial and Industrial sectors. The Client Manager will develop solid business relationships through proficient call handling, effective communication, probing, negotiating and closing. The primary focus is on account growth and development within the assigned sector. The Client Manager is expected to develop a specified customer base and prospect incremental business utilizing outbound calls to attain growth objectives and increase customer breadth.
The Client Computing Specialist is measured on the ability to meet monthly productivity goals and must achieve balanced performance of product and service sales as stipulated within goal sheets.
1. Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business partners, newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, web sites, and other sources.
2. Formulates a commercially viable business case, guides the proposal, and drives the deal to closing.
3. Aggressively cold call perspective customers over the phone identifying and qualifying leads and offering the complete line of Acrodex products, services and solutions.
4. Be responsible for target account plan, opportunity management process, and pipeline utilization
5. Work closely with Sales Director and other acrodex resources to determine customers technical requirements and assist them with identification of effective solutions to meet customers’ business needs
6. Manages all aspects of the sales process including quoting and negotiating process, advising credit terms, preparing sales contracts, advising estimated delivery to customer.
7. Cross sell and up sell to build revenue and margin on an ongoing basis.
8. Works collaboratively with Acrodex internal support organization to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
9. Meets or exceeds required sales targets as specified in goal sheets.
10. Responsible for outstanding accounts receivable for items over 60 days.
11. Participate in other call based promotion campaigns as required.
12. Keeps current on relevant strategic technologies and trends; continually develops industry knowledge by participating in key industry events/conferences, reading trade journals, participating in vendor training programs and taking advantage of external education as appropriate.
13. Understands and demonstrates the willingness to promote Acrodex’s vision and values
Qualifications (Education/Experience/Skills & Abilities)
1. Post secondary education or equivalent with 5 yrs selling experience with solution-based products and services
2. Details knowledge across all multi-vendor product lines, as well as technical and professional services offerings.
3. Proven ability to deliver on aggressive individual sales quota and increase market share by acquiring net new customers.
4. Extensive Knowledge of IT industry, market place trends and key indicators.
5. Highly developed selling, communication, customer relations, negotiating and decision-making skills.
6. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
7. Strong working knowledge of MS Office products.
Should you have interest and are qualified for this exciting opportunity, please submit your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity however, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted.