Communications is the lifeblood of any organization. The growing convergence of communications and collaboration tools into a single Unified Communication (UC) solution is continuously increasing business efficiencies by streamlining, and sometimes automating, business processes while simultaneously reducing both short and long-term costs.
Acrodex Unified Communications solutions make “Anytime, Anywhere” communication a reality for any size of organization by integrating multiple real time business communication vehicles that exist within the organization into a single solution. This enables seamless instantaneous interaction and information sharing which strengthen relationships within your organization and also with your valued customer.
Unified Communications is Evolving
Collaborative tools such as those for sharing documents, video clips, voice, video and web conferencing and use of social networking tools are fast becoming a part of UC.
Why Unified Communications
Diversified and decentralized workforce can now communicate and collaborate in real time to minimize delivery time and increased productivity
Centralized and easier management of tools means more effective use of IT resources
Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
- Lower messaging costs up to 80% by reducing storage, third party mobility and archiving.
- Trim long distance and audio conferencing cost up to 40% by using Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and unified conferencing applications.
- Shrink cost of communication hardware systems up to 60% by replacing your legacy PBX systems with Microsoft Exchange Server and Office Communications Server.
- Reduce facility costs up to 40% by freeing employees from working at fixed offices and workstations.
- Cut travel spending up to 40% by replacing meetings with Web, Video and Audio Conferencing capabilities when possible.
Build on Existing Investment
- Leverage your existing technology investments by updating and/or combining it with more expanded collaborative tools to help your users work smarter.
Be open to future technology solutions such as Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) which can often provide best-fit cost effective options to further streamline your business processes.
- Expertise in delivering customized UC solutions to meet the unique needs of all sizes businesses. Our partnerships with industry leaders such as Cisco, Microsoft, Polycom, Jabra, F5, Sonus, etc., enable us to provide clients the best-fit most cost effective solution.
- Proven successes in integration of Cisco voice technology and Lync unified communication and collaboration technologies across multiple platforms.
- End to end service in communications and collaboration technology:
- Readiness assessment
- Implementation strategies and deployment
- License advisory and optimization
- Post-implementation support
- Expertise beyond UC including end to end solutions for virtualization, managed IT services, software licensing and asset management.
a Microsoft Gold® certified partner with the Unified Communication Solutions
competency, and a Cisco® Gold certified partner.
Acrodex UC Professional Services
- Consulting Services
- Planning and Assessment Services
- Implementation Strategies and Deployment Services
- Product Procurement Services
- Infrastructure Solutions
- Managed Services
- License Advisory and Optimization
- Staff Augmentation Services
- Post-implementation Support Services
*Ask how you may be able to implement a free Proof of Concept.