Determining your business needs and how the Cloud can help you be more productive and efficient can be a confusing and time-consuming task. Our specialists at Acrodex will analyze and inventory your data centre and provide a cloud assessment on your readiness, as well as tips to better prepare your business to enter the cloud.
Developed by Microsoft and facilitated by our trained specialists at Acrodex, our Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) goes above and beyond a traditional product demo.
The hands-on simulation for IT professionals allows you to interactively explore how the Office Productivity Suite and Microsoft EMS systems can enable your business to excel through easier, open communication and collaboration.
Our three to five day seminars cover the most pressing questions necessary to enable you to make the best decisions for your cloud, including:
- Day-to-day end user scenarios showing the maturity of the integration between various products with a Cloud OS overview.
- A Microsoft Azure Technical Overview showcasing the many benefits of the Azure system.
- Identity Management to ensure the protection of your sensitive data.
- Data Loss Prevention tactics that ensure accurate storage and disaster recovery systems are in place.
- Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) & Mobile Device Management (MDM) Strategies to ensure that your workforce remains connected, wherever they are.
- How to establish your cloud infrastructure and sort out your hosting options.
Further, our specialized techs can discuss the benefits of our dedicated servers that can truly enable you to set up a virtualized office.
If you’ve been questioning the benefits of moving to a cloud platform, get in touch with one of our trained specialists to register for a cloud assessment course today where we can walk you through everything your business needs to be successful on the cloud.