Acrodex has built its business around the needs of large enterprise and mid-tier organizations that typically employ more than 25 staff. These organizations depend on their IT infrastructures to support staff as they carry out their individual and team-based responsibilities. Acrodex supports these organizations by designing strategic solutions, provisioning leading-edge products, implementing new technologies, and managing IT infrastructure.
Our Clients Expect Acrodex to…
- Provide high quality products that meet client specifications
- Protect the confidentiality of customer information
- Bring the right skills to projects with minimal delay
- Introduce innovative technologies to solve business challenges
- Be flexible to changing business requirements and corporate environments
- Follow industry accepted methodologies (COBIT, ITIL, and ISO)
- Meet and exceed contracted service level agreements
Our clients can focus on their core business because we manage the day-to-day distractions of designing, implementing, and operating their IT systems as part of our values.