Do you have the talented IT personnel resources you need to keep your business running smoothly?When you need IT resources, let our 30+ years of experience with IT Staffing & Resource Management provide you with the most qualified professionals to fill your important positions.
Our IT Staffing business strategy is built on our Canada-wide presence and access to both local and national resources. Acrodex offers our clients flexibility by being able to respond to requests quickly and effectively. Our reputation is based on our ability to deliver consistent and dependable results.
As a full-service IT solution provider, Acrodex has an active bench of qualified technical personnel that are deployed for projects of varying times/skill sets.
A vital part of providing qualified resources to our clients includes our internal processes and standards related to recruitment, retention, and training of our employees.
In order to provide the most comprehensive solution, we keep an updated portfolio of skilled and certified associates, including: Project Management (PMP), ITIL (Service Manager, Practitioner, and Foundation), COBIT (Foundation), and Six Sigma (Black Belt). Our technicians also hold advanced technology accreditations from: Microsoft (MCSE, MCSA, MCP, MCTS); VMWare (VCP); Cisco (CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, CCDA CISSP); Citrix (CCEA, CCA); HPE Server and Storage (HP ASE).
We employ an active Resource Management process. In addition to managing our resources that are deployed at client sites, our Resource Manager will monitor the project/contract and maintain regular communication with designated client contacts. We use electronic timesheets to track hours/costs and to manage adherence to schedules and timetables. This careful tracking will ensure your project stays within timeframe and budget. You will always be aware of the amount remaining on the Purchase Order/Contract.
Should your business require additional resources, we have a distinct bench of IT professionals we can deploy, along with reaching out to our network of qualified independent consultants to fulfill your requirements. We have a mature, standardized recruiting and on-boarding practice that ensures our bench is filled with quality professionals.
Acrodex Resource Management includes:
- Manage a team/bench of fulltime, qualified IT professionals and Independent Consultants with diverse skillsets: Project Managers, Business Analysts, Server Analysts, Server System Administrators, Deskside Support, Service Desk Analysts, Recruiters, etc.
- Contract Management: negotiation and confirmation of contractual requirements (terms and conditions), renewals/extensions, and final signoff
- Electronic timesheets: verification and insuring accuracy on a weekly basis
- Monitor Purchase Orders/Contract terms so overages don’t occur
- Incorporate Change Management procedures when amendments of contract terms are required
- Deploy resources to client sites for short or long term contracts, project and operational assignments
- Regular check-ins/visits with deployed resources
- Regular check-ins/meetings with clients: review of client satisfaction and resource performance; addressing contract scope requirements and assessing if additional resources are required