Looking for a way to boost productivity and increase efficiency? What about a way to differentiate yourself from the competition?
Outsourcing IT support through Evolve and InfinIT does all this…and more—all while simplifying IT operations and helping you squeeze the most out of your IT resources.
Outsourcing also gives you the chance to leverage the experience and expertise of a knowledgeable IT support company when needed. And that can drive results.
If your network is the lifeblood of your company, you may want to consider outsourcing your IT support services. No matter the size of your business or the complexity of your network, outsourcing works.
In fact, any enterprise, mid-size company, or small business that wants to take the grunt work of technical support and free up its employees to work on higher priorities should consider outsourcing their IT technical services.
Outsourcing IT Support Saves
Maintaining an in-house IT support staff is costly. According to PayScale.com, the average cost of adding a network support technician to a company’s staff in the United States is about $60,000.
Meanwhile, the average cost of adding a network II administrator to your IT staff is $71,007, with a range that tops out at $81,585 says Salary.com. When you have an in-house IT staff, the costs can add up quickly.
What’s more, IT operational budgets will continue to rise across most sectors this year, including above average growth in professional services, financial services, and healthcare services, according to a recent study by Computer Economics on IT spending and staffing.
What’s a company to do? Outsourcing business IT support helps you control the cost of hiring and training new staff as your business evolves.
More important, you pay only for the IT support services rendered when they’re rendered. That in itself can save you thousands in expenses annually.
Benefits of Business IT Support
While saving you money is a key benefit of outsourcing technical support, it’s not the only one. Working with an IT support company offers a host of other advantages that can make your company a force in the industry.
Below are some additional benefits to working with an IT support company offers:
- Improving budgeting for your IT infrastructure
- Enhance network security and compliance
- Maintain data availability for critical applications
- Optimize IT staff efficiencies
- Better manage data backup/disaster recovery activities
But to enjoy these benefits, you need to find an IT technical service provider that fits your needs. What you need is Acrodex.
IT Consultation and Managed IT Services
At Acrodex, we provide the kind of IT support you need to overcome the toughest IT challenges you face. Our tech services include both IT Consultation and Managed Services:
- IT Consultation — Our IT consulting services are designed to meet your needs regardless of your IT environment. Our team of Business Optimization Experts will help you make informed IT decisions including planning, testing, implementing, and supporting. We can consult on a wide range of areas including Unified Communications, Converged Infrastructure, Server/Virtualizations, Enterprise Systems, and Cloud Services.
- Managed IT Services — Our managed IT services helps you leverage technology to improve operations and cut costs. That frees up valuable resources and assets for your business. As your IT services provider, we’ll quickly meet your IT needs, including top-level procurement, comprehensive infrastructure management, and product support while streamlining operations.
Our managed services include:
- Manage End-user Devices
- Manage Print Services
- Manage Enterprise Infrastructure
Here’s what else you’ll get when you hire Acrodex to provide IT technical support:
- Easier budgeting with a predictable monthly fee
- An experienced tech team to handle your It challenges
- A monthly fee based on the service and support we provide
- Pre and post sale support
- Timely communication about program changes
- Creation/Monitoring of an IT service Desk
- New product migration planning assistance
Let our results-driven solutions approach to IT management reduce your need for in-house staff and overcome the IT inefficiencies that can derail your business.
Small Business IT Support
Since small businesses are always growing and changing, our small business IT services are designed to grow with them. We can adapt to any IT small business need.
Two key IT service packages for small businesses include:
- Evolve — This bundle of technical services is designed to help you maximize productivity by letting your work anytime from anywhere. It’s easily scalable to your needs and starts at a small monthly fee per user.
- InfinIT — This bundle of day-to-day services provides managed IT technical services with a goal of improving your bottom line through unparalleled ROI. Outsourcing day-to-day management of your IT management responsibilities and functions can dramatically boost operational efficiencies and mitigate the risk associated with unexpected expenses.
Delivering Best-In-Class IT Technical Services
Acrodex prides itself on delivering best-in-class IT support services that help you achieve results. We’re can deliver this kind of service because of our core values, our leadership, and our unique quality management system.
A company’s core values are a company’s heart and soul. They’re what separates the leaders in an industry from the also-rans. At Acrodex, our core values include:
- Uncompromising Integrity
- Commitment to excellence
- Passion for our customer’s success
- Corporate social responsibility
Meanwhile, our executive team averages more than 25 years of experience in the IT arena. This experience—which includes in-depth business and technical expertise—drives everything we do. It’s also available to clients when making strategic decisions.
Acrodex is one of only a handful of companies whose management system is ISO 9001: 2008 certified. This certification assures clients that our quality management system is designed to enhance customer satisfaction through the system’s effective application.
But our ISO certification isn’t the only one way we demonstrate our ongoing commitment to providing best-in-class services. There’s also our advanced technology certifications from companies like Cisco (CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CISSP), Citrix (CCEA, CCA), HP server and storage (HP ASE), Microsoft (MCSE, MCSA, MCP, MCTS), and VMWare (VCP).
Then there are our strong partner alliances with some of the best-known names in information technology including IBM, Lenovo, NEC, Tandberg, and Toshiba.
With so much riding on your IT infrastructure, it makes sense take advantage of our IT technical services and support program. Contact us today to find out how we can help you squeeze the most from your IT resources.