The City of Calgary has a population of 1.2 million and boasts one of North America’s youngest and most highly-educated workforces, with 1 in 13 jobs being in the Energy sector alone. A low general business tax rate of 12%, high office vacancy rate, and an available technology industry workforce of 66,300 makes it an attractive locale for any sector to conduct business.
The costs of implementing and maintaining an IT infrastructure are growing despite budgetary pressures to control expenditures. For most companies, partnering with a managed service provider of technology services is a premier way to control escalating IT costs while delivering computing solutions that will help your organization thrive.
Acrodex’s managed IT, consulting and support services in Calgary provide these benefits in several ways: they reduce the need for capital investment in hardware, reduce the costs associated with IT salaries and free up organizations to deploy their resources in mission-critical areas.
Partnering with a managed services provider like Acrodex gives your company the piece of mind that comes with knowing that your computing infrastructure operates under expert management while you benefit from consulting guidance designed to help you to make intelligent IT decisions.
IT Consulting in Calgary
Acrodex offers a host of IT consulting services to Calgary-area organizations seeking expert guidance in all aspects of their computing needs.
Our IT consulting services include:
- Providing guidance on all aspects of your computing needs from budgeting and best practices to making recommendations on procurement, implementations, upgrades and asset management
- Conducting organizational assessments to determine how your computing needs might be best served
- Understanding the technology issues facing your company and recommending solutions
- Improving efficiency within your organization by evaluating processes and helping to implement recommended changes
Your company will reap numerous key benefits, including:
- Reducing cost with assisted IT budgeting that helps you make the most of your technology spend while improving organizational efficiency
- Increased buying power through smart buys and managed vendor relationships
- Maximized uptime of your computing environment thanks to our technology solutions Improved knowledge sharing that both enhances productivity and reduces downtime
IT Support Services in Calgary
Acrodex is ready to assist your Calgary-based business by providing best in class technology support. Through our IT field support services, we can help ensure that your system is optimized to peak operational efficiency and performance.
In addition to telephone support, our field support staff can resolve issues quickly in order to mitigate any disruptions to your computing environment.
Our support services include:
Hardware support. When equipment fails, it is vital that it be restored to working order as quickly as possible. Our support staff can help to resolve current issues and troubleshoot recurring problems to reduce your downtime.
Preventative and reactive maintenance. Our preventative maintenance services proactively ensure the continual functioning of your hardware by taking preventative actions designed to reduce future failure rates. Our goal is to ensure that your systems operate smoothly and efficiently.
Patch management. Keeping your applications up to date depends on the proactive deployment of patches to not only guarantee the viability of the software but to provide protection against malware and malicious breaches.
Project support. Our field support staff can assist with support for your IT project. Whether you need project managers, system administrators or developers, we have the personnel to help you successfully deliver your project.
Managed IT Services Calgary
Acrodex has a stable of managed IT services at our Calgary location to help you make the most of your technology investment. Our services range from assisting you with managing your computing infrastructure to allowing you to outsource all of your IT operations.
Our Enterprise Infrastructure Management solutions can assume complete operational control over your systems, allowing you to redeploy IT-centric resources internally to other key areas of focus. You’ll also save on the costs associated with maintaining your onsite IT staff.
We can manage your end user devices through our End User Device Management services. Since most organizations see an untold number of desktop computers, tablets, laptops, and printers in operation, having an efficient management protocol for these devices is critical to controlling costs.
These services include:
- Helping you develop and implement a device usage policy
- Managing and maintaining employee profiles and device access
- Lifecycle management to assist in determining when devices reach the end of life stage and providing recommendations on upgrades and acquisitions
- Security management of devices ensuring that you do not lose sensitive data
Our Managed Hosting Services provide you with the option of having a virtual computing environment. Allowing us to host your systems offers the key benefits of:
- Reduced capital hardware and application acquisition costs as well as ongoing maintenance expenditures
- Scalability, since spikes in traffic can easily be shunted to additional capacity on an as-needed basis
- Complete 24/7 expert monitoring assuring you of continuous uptime
- Secure data handling thanks to our robust systems and secure data centers
Our Calgary IT consulting, support and managed services provide the best in technology management that you can rely on to help ensure your systems are operating as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Partnering with us brings expert guidance and knowledge that will help keep your business ahead of the curve, secure in the knowledge that your IT environment will be capable of supporting your operations today and in the future.
Contact us to learn how partnering with us can help your technology support your business needs.