Vancouver’s ability to supply top talent to its $23 billion technology sector is gaining worldwide acclaim, featuring 75,000 tech professionals working in the city out of a population of 603,502 residents. For that reason, Acrodex is able to leverage this high-end talent to provide exceptionally knowledgeable IT services to local businesses.
Managing your IT services can be costly. That is why increasing numbers of businesses are turning over many IT functions to managed service providers, including the day-to-day operations of their IT systems. This change frees internal IT staff to put more time in on strategic IT projects, improving efficiency, increasing productivity, and boosting revenues.
Acrodex offers a suite of IT consulting, support and managed IT services in Vancouver designed you to free you from the burden of running your technology infrastructure so that you can deploy your resources to more critical areas.
IT Consulting Services in Vancouver
Our IT consulting services can arm your Vancouver business with the information needed to make informed and intelligent choices regarding your technology. We will work with you to understand your unique challenges and tailor solutions that will ultimately help you reach your business goals.
Acrodex consultants can assess your operations for inefficiencies and make recommendations to help improve your processes and boost productivity. Some of the benefits to your business include:
- Helping you with IT budgeting to understand your technology requirements and efficiently forecast your spend
- Advising you on operational process improvements that can help your operations run more efficiently
- Reducing acquisition and operating costs by leveraging bulk hardware purchases
- Providing guidance on acquisition, implementation, and maintenance of your IT systems
- Making recommendations on IT solutions that can benefit your organization
- Enterprise level and small business consulting services are available, customized to your particular needs
IT Support Services in Vancouver
Hardware and application crashes are an unfortunate fact of life. With our IT support services, your Vancouver business can benefit from a team of experts at the ready to handle all of your technology issues.
Our service and support staff can troubleshoot and repair existing problems as well as provide preventative maintenance services to prevent future failures from occurring proactively.
Whether you require remote technical support or on-premises assistance, we have the support solutions to keep your infrastructure running smoothly.
Our support services include:
- Conducting preventative maintenance on your hardware to mitigate instances of future crashes
- Providing full application support and patch management, keeping track of software updates and deploying necessary patches proactively to ensure their secure continual operation
- Optimizing your IT functions for peak efficiency and reporting on potential problem areas
- Backup and disaster recovery features to protect your vital data and ensure your business continuity
- Service desk support
- Project support in the form of additional staffing when you need an IT project delivered. Personnel can include system architects, project managers, and application developers
- Full security management including ensuring systems help you meet necessary compliances and are robust enough to protect your data
Vancouver Managed IT Services
In the past, cost savings were considered the key benefit from managed services. However, those are now being considered table stakes to get in the game. Vancouver companies now realize that they can get more from managed IT services—a lot more.
Added benefits of managed services include access to professional IT staff, predictable spending, faster response time, tighter vendor management, and improved security and compliance.
Need help running your IT operations? Want to outsource your computing environment to the cloud? Do you require assistance with management of your devices? Our managed services can handle all of these and more.
Some of our managed IT services include:
Enterprise infrastructure management. We have the tools, resources, and expertise to manage all aspects of your computing infrastructure for you. Not only will you benefit from the cost savings associated with having reduced in-house IT staffing, but you will also enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your systems are in expert hands.
The main advantages of our enterprise management services include:
- Complete network management that administers the performance and operations of your system including proactive expert management, support, application management and more.
- Storage solutions customized to your needs including disk management and upgrades that will maximize your system uptime
- Server, converged infrastructure and unified communications solutions
Managed hosting. Whether you need local or remote hosting, we have the managed solutions to handle your computing environment. Choose from our cloud hosting services that safely and securely manage your data while saving you time and money.
Having remote hosting means you can reduce the acquisition costs of hardware, resulting in significant cost savings. Moreover, you will enjoy unmatched scalability as our servers can handle traffic spikes instantly, eliminating the need for costly additional equipment that might typically remain underused.
Device management. If your company is like most, you will likely have a significant number of devices in support of your operations. Our device management services can administer these for you, ensuring the integrity of your network.
We can help you implement device management policies to cover the use of tablets, phones, desktops and printers as well as track these valuable assets. Access controls and user profiles will help safeguard your critical data and ensure their operation conforms to best practices.
Acrodex is a full-service IT consulting, support and managed IT services provider that offers complete technology solutions for your Vancouver organization. Contact us to learn how we can help tailor computing solutions to your needs so that you can drive your business forward.