The world of IT is rapidly changing. End users are becoming a primary influence, pushing IT departments into more service-based roles. To keep up with the evolution, companies are looking to new technologies such as virtualization desktop infrastructure (VDI) to optimize operations, centralize management, and increase security and compliance.
Acrodex can help your organization design and implement a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure that fits you, and can also support your infrastructure post-implementation to ensure ongoing reliability and results.
Acrodex’s VDI Offering
With more than three decades of end-to-end IT solution provider experience and desktop management expertise, Acrodex offers best-fit virtual desktop solutions that meet the needs of all sizes of companies. Our solution offering includes a VDI assessment, recommendation of a best-fit solution, implementation, managed VDI services, and other endpoint services.
Acrodex offers a VDI Assessment service that determines an organization’s VDI readiness by analyzing the number and usage of applications, hardware, servers and IT infrastructure your end users require.
The assessment report includes information such as:
- User profiles and best-use recommendations for groups of users
- Implications on total cost of ownership compared with traditional approaches
- Implications of VDI on security, compliance, mobility, flexibility and future technology adoption
Acrodex supports major VDI solutions from such providers as VMware and Citrix. In each case, we offer capacity planning, design, implementation services as well as the procurement and logistics of hardware and software. These major solutions include:
- VMware Horizon View
VMware is the industry dominant player in server virtualization and is quickly moving into the end-user computing side. In addition to its Horizon View VDI solution, VMware has a broad portfolio of end-user computing products that cover email, enterprise social networking, enterprise file sharing and presentation.
learn more about VDI Solutions from VMware.
- Citrix XenDesktop
Citrix success in the VDI market comes from its early dedication to the desktop business.
- Acrodex Managed VDI Services
As a leader in managed desktop services, Acrodex can support VDIs with a combination of remote and onsite management.
The VDI Advantage:
Building a VDI solution allows you to:
- Optimize your IT operations
- Centralize the bulk of your IT management
- Become more secure, as a result of VDI’s centralized management
- Reduce Total Cost of Operation by anywhere from 2% to 13% as compared with similar desktop deployments
- Remain flexible to future technology adoptions like BYOD, mobile devices, etc.
The Acrodex Advantage:
As a reliable solution provider we offer:
- Decades of managed desktop expertise
- End-to-end VDI support: assessment, recommendation, implementation, management and application licensing.
- One-stop customer service for all VDI needs.
- Certified partnerships with industry-leading vendors to bring the most cost-effective and best-fit VDI solution.